When we first introduced the Curriculum Pro Subscription and Librarian Perks PD Membership, we got a lot of questions, and maybe you have some too.
Here are the most common questions we’ve heard:
What is included in a Curriculum Pro Subscription?
As a Curriculum Pro subscriber, you will get:
- $180 in store credit to download your choice of over 100 curriculum products
- Monthly Plan Subscribers receive $15 of curriculum products per month. Remaining store credit can be rolled over from month to month.
- Annual Plan Subscribers receive $180 of curriculum products each year.
- All store credit from 2020 Subscriptions must be spent by June 30, 2021.
- EXCLUSIVE bonus activities for read-alouds that are perfect for substitute plans
Do my curriculum product downloads expire?
What is the Librarians Perks PD Membership?
The Librarian Perks PD Membership is designed for teacher-librarians and library media specialists to offer extra support in using the curriculum products from your Curriculum Pro Subscription. We are building a positive, supportive community to share our combined 30+ years of expertise and practical experience as school librarians.
As a Librarian Perks PD member, you will get access to:
- A private Facebook group for the membership community to ask questions, share ideas, and help each other build a strong, effective library program.
- One (1) Facebook Live webinar training per month on professional topic (See our webinar schedule here.)
- One (1) Facebook Live Q & A event per month for you to ask Cari or Collette anything, or discuss anything you like.
When will the Curriculum Pro Subscription be available?
- The Curriculum Pro Subscription will open again in 2021, and your subscription begins immediately after payment processing.
- Purchase orders are accepted for annual plan. Subscriptions paid with purchase orders begin at purchase and end on June 30, 2021.
- You may sign up for a Monthly Payment Plan, or an Annual Payment Plan, and both automatically renew until you cancel. You will receive a reminder email when your annual plan is about to renew.
When will Librarian Perks PD Membership be available?
- The Librarian Perks PD Membership is on sale NOW!!
- It can be added to a Curriculum Pro subscription at any time, or they can be purchased separately.
- At this time, the Librarian Perks PD Membership is available as a monthly payment plan that automatically renews until you cancel.
How much does a Curriculum Pro Subscription cost?
We strive to keep our subscription affordable while offering excellent value for your investment. See our Pricing section for current membership prices and payment options.
Will the Subscription and/or Membership rates increase over time?
Although we are committed to keeping the Curriculum Pro Subscription affordable, we do expect rates to increase, as each month we will be adding new curriculum products. We do not anticipate increasing the Librarian Perks PD Membership rate at this time. However, as long as you remain a subscriber or member, with no lapse, your rate will never increase.
Do you offer district or multi-user pricing?
Yes, we do! Please fill out the contact form on our District Purchasing page for a personalized quote to fit your needs.
Can Librarians Teach resources be used with remote/online/distance learning?
Yes! Check our Digital & Online Learning category for library lessons designed specifically to be delivered online. Many of our other lessons can be adapted to online learning as well.